Account and Project Managers are multitalented by nature. They have incredible communication skills, they’re naturally organised, proactive and they relish the opportunity to grow projects they’re working on when they discover opportunities to add value. We would love someone who has worked as an Account Manager or Project Manager in an agency environment before, or have suitably transferable skills.
Studio Republic exists to be a catalyst for positive change and we fulfil this mission by empowering causes with the means to directly impact lives. As an account manager within our passionate and ambitious team, you’ll be essential to nurturing and growing client relationships. You’ll be someone who can think critically and apply creativity to solving problems, all with the ultimate goal of making a meaningful difference in the world.
We actively encourage anyone to apply regardless of their race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristic. Because diversity of thought makes for better work and a more dynamic team.
This is a full time position, working from home
What we’d like you to do:
- Serve as the main and reliable point of contact for our retained clients
- Maintain and nurture strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients
- Build great relationships with the rest of the internal team in order to maximise productivity and ensure we’re either ‘on-brief’ or ‘over and above the brief’
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of work in-line with our clients’ needs and objectives.
- Be able to see the bigger picture as well as thinking tactically about work
- Clearly communicate progress towards monthly and quarterly planning goals in order to give clients transparency and identify areas of growth
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify ways we can improve in order to meet your individual and our overall business targets
- Forecast and track key metrics in collaboration with the wider client services team as a whole
- Prepare insightful reports on accounts
- Understand and manage any client concerns in a proactive and effective way
What you’ll be good at:
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills, with a knack for developing lasting and productive relationships with clients and the Studio Republic team
- Understanding the diverse (and at times, complex) needs of clients and ensuring we are able to offer the best thinking, creative and digital services to support them
- The ability to learn and grasp new ideas quickly and understand how these may fit with client requirements
- Staying ambitious and laser focused on success for Studio Republic and our clients
- Working as part of a team who share a strong passion for making an impact
To support you to do your best work we will:
- Give you total autonomy to work from home and the flexibility to schedule your working hours around personal commitments, in addition to ample holiday
- Provide you with varied and meaningful work that makes a difference in the world. We’ll also want to know about the causes and issues that matter to you, should new opportunities arise.
- Ensure you have all the tools to learn and develop your skills through training, events, access to resources and/or mentors.
- Offer you career progression in-line with your proven success and the overall business strategy.
- Schedule regular 1-2-1s with the Managing Director to check-in and ensure you’re happy and motivated.
If it sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, send your CV and a covering note to our Studio & Project Director, Chris (he/him): email@example.com