You’ll be a key player in our digital marketing team, supporting all aspects of digital and content marketing from an SEO and CRO perspective. You’ll be confident working directly with clients, supporting them with optimising their own content for best performance and providing ongoing guidance and recommendations to empower them in the delivery of their digital marketing strategy.
If you’re what we’re looking for, you will have:
Even better if you have:
To apply please send your CV to Dee Russell.
We're looking for someone with awesome content production and social media skills to compliment our marketing offering. You'll be creating video, photographic, and written social, web, blog, and print content for internal and client marketing. Excellent knowledge of the ins and outs of the major social networks and excellent written English are essential. You will be a confident researcher, planner, producer, and editor of video / audio / photographic content. Useful skills would extend to the creation of motion graphics, in addition to video and photography.
Role and responsibilities:
• Assist the Marketing & Brand Lead, Digital Strategist, and SEO Specialist on planning, and managing content for both agency and clients.
• Take creative direction from the Lead Designer on creative content briefs for digital campaigns.
• Research and create content ideas that communicate both agency and clients' core values and ethos.
• Keep abreast of relevant social trends, global issues, and awareness days to develop the agency’s evolving content plan.
• Support clients in the above.
• Produce written and visual content for website and social media channels that best communicate the agency / clients' brand.
• Create photographic and video content, and optimise for multiple uses over multiple channels.
• Plan, assist, and edit content for clients’ digital campaigns.
• Assist on the development, planning, and management of social channels for clients.
• Undertake research into client / project, consider previous related projects and compare different processes.
• Prepare video / static content storyboards, plans, and other mock-ups to show clients and discuss required alterations.
• Liaise with other parts of the production team to ensure design fits with the content, additional processes and timescales.
• Arrange subject, lighting, camera equipment and any microphones.
• Transfer image / video to computer and edit / manipulate image to achieve the desired effect.
• Conduct visual risk assessments for location shoots.
To apply please detail your interest in working with Studio Republic and our clients. Please send your CV to Dee Russell.
If you're a freelance designer/illustrator/developer/copywriter/tea maker, or you just want to show off your CV, please send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll put your details on file.
If you're a recruitment agency, we know where you are when we need you so please don't contact us. Thank you!