Front end web developer
Our expanding client list means that we're in need of another awesome developer to join our team in central Winchester. You will be working with our existing dev team (Chris, Jamie and Rob).
Experience in the following areas is a must:
- Previous delivery of a range of small to large scale websites within an agency envronment
- Strong front end skills - CSS3, Bootstrap 4, jQuery
- Experience with Content Management Systems and frameworks, such as WordPress and MODX
- The integration of third party systems, such as CRMs, payment gateways, document management tools, web services and authentication systems
- An understanding of web security concerns; experience of testing and resolving security issues
In addition to the above, experience of the following will be beneficial:
- Back end development using PHP
- MySQL Database design and management
- Designing solutions for high traffic demands; experience of performance testing, analysing results and applying performance improvements
- The use of automated testing tools or behavioural driven development
- Management of multi-branch source control repositories
- An understanding of hosting infrastructure; experience working with load balanced, and cloud multi-server environments
- Experience with LAMP/LEMP server configuration
- Delivery of resilient solutions including web and database failover features
To apply please send your CV (and github link if you have one) to Chris Todhunter.
SEO / PPC specialist
You’ll be a key player in our digital marketing team, supporting all aspects of digital and content marketing from an SEO and CRO perspective. You’ll be confident working directly with clients, supporting them with optimising their own content for best performance and providing ongoing guidance and recommendations to empower them in the delivery of their digital marketing strategy.
If you’re what we’re looking for, you will have:
- A proven track record of working on impressive SEO results (large growth in organic search traffic)
- Strong demonstrable understanding of front-end technologies
- Proficiency in crawl management
- Strong experience in managing PPC & Social Media Advertising campaigns (AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for example)
- Confidence using the most popular SEO tools: SEMRush, webmaster consoles, keyword tracking, and backlink discovery tools.
- Excellent technical, on-page and linking strategy knowledge and skills
- The ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies
- The ability to assess the performance of SEO activity using analytics
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A team attitude and be happy to take the initiative and drive strategies
- 2+ years of experience
- A solid understanding of SEO best practices and technical expertise
- A strategic and creative thought process
- Experience of managing PPC campaigns
- A deep understanding of how to utilise digital channels for growth
- The ability to grasp new concepts extremely quickly
- Highly analytical skill-set
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools
- Proven performance working independently to ambitious deadlines
- A unique perspective and vision on how we execute our marketing strategy
Even better if you have:
- Experience in managing Adwords for non-profits under the Google Grant, and an awareness of the specific differences between Grant and Paid Adwords accounts.
To apply please send your CV to Dee Russell.
If you're a freelance designer/illustrator/developer/copywriter/tea maker, or you just want to show off your CV, please send it through to email@example.com and we'll put your details on file.
If you're a recruitment agency, we know where you are when we need you so please don't contact us. Thank you!